Its been almost a year since we’ve mentioned bBox on this venue, but we are now pleased to announce that version 0.80 is publicly available.
A short version of what is new since its last mention:
- new SQLite3 functions
- enhancements to bBox_ExecuteSQL function
- improvements to XPath error logging
- XPath updated to libxml2 version 2.9.3
- additional error results with POSIX commands (shell, grep, etc.)
- fm.run method added for calling a FileMaker script from Python
- additional data type handlers & bug fix for bBox_FileWrite
As usual, improvements to the examples in the demo file too, with 21 new examples since version 0.71.
And it’s still free!